Rambler Snowboard Binding
Designed to be kind to your feet, wallet, and riding, the Nitro Rambler Snowboard Binding brings your board all-terrain comfort that refuses to quit, while also leaving funds over for your season pass. Nitro perfectly balanced this binding's mid-flex responsiveness with user-friendly straps to offer a top-tier ride that thrives in the trees, in the park, in fresh powder, and even laying down carves on some freshly-laid corduroy in the morning.
Starting with the Ergo highback, the Rambler provides a naturally-aligned fit for your legs, which is bolstered by the 3-degree canted footbed, to prevent fatigue from setting in too early on into the day in your calves and ankles. EVA dampening in the Transmission baseplate helps soften flat landings and high-speed chatter, while the comfort-driven ankle and toe straps conform to your boot's shape for a snug hold without any painful pressure points. Easy Entry ratchets and buckles round things out for a silky-smooth operation that'll get you up and shredding before the rest of the crew.
- All-mountain versatility in an affordable, comfortable binding
- Ergo highback focuses on comfort and performance
- Medium flex bolsters a fun, go-anywhere mindset
- Plush ankle and toe strap securely lockdown your boot with comfort
- EVA dampening and Board Saver tech absorb harsh impacts
- Item #NTR00DI