Engineered for speed.
The stiffest binding in Nitro's arsenal, the Machine Snowboard Binding is light, stiff, and built to make towering peaks feel like they're no big deal. When you're riding a board that's built to stomp huge drops and crush steep terrain, you'd be wise to set it up with the Machine.
It starts with the Asym Carbon Beam highback, which is infused with carbon fiber to make it incredibly lightweight, stiff, and strong for lightning-fast response and reliable support. The Machine's ultralight carbon-reinforced chassis utilizes Nitro's Dual Air dampening system to take the edge off flat landings and absorb vibration to reduce fatigue. It also has a canted footbed that aligns your legs in a more natural position to reduce stress on your knees and ankles.
Board Saver technology features EVA dampening at the heel corners of the binding that not only make the ride smoother, but actually protect your board from stress fractures so your deck lasts longer. The new Ubergrip toe strap from Vibram comfortably locks your boot in place, and also-new Micro Drive ratchets help you dial in the perfect fit by allowing you to micro-adjust the tightness in half-clicks. Dual Air Dampening takes the edge off flat landings and choppy snow, helping you charge through any terrain with confidence and control.
- Nitro's stiffest binding built for the steepest lines
- Carbon fiber-infused highback is ultralight and responsive
- Carbon fiber composite baseplate for ultimate precision
- Air Bag Dampening soaks up chatter and impact
- Canted footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Cable-reinforced connectors prevent broken straps
- Angle Lock maintains stance when switching boards
- Board Saver technology reduces board breakage
- Item #NTR00BJ