Select style & size:Select options
Quiver Fusion Snowboard
The entire Nitro Quiver series is built to offer increased fun from an all-mountain board no matter what the conditions are when you go. The Quiver Fusion snowboard sticks to this idea brilliantly, and sprinkles in extra powder performance by mixing a classic directional shape with a mid-wide width, Cam-Out camber, and a medium-stiff flex.
The directional shape has always been relied on to provide power and rapid response in any condition, as well as easy float in deep pow. To further boost the Fusion's deep snow prowess it comes packed with a mid-wide waist that helps you sit on top of the snow when you need to as well as early rise in the tip and tail. Camber between the inserts completes the Cam-Out profile and provides additional edge control and energy transfer to the edges that helps you hold an edge on groomers or in skied out chutes. Finally the medium-stiff flex adds stability and confidence at high speeds without limiting your ability to manipulate and butter it when you are feeling creative.
- Traditionally shaped all-mountain board with fresh snow tendencies
- Directional shape provides power and control as well as float
- Cam-Out profile is versatile and responsive for all over control
- Medium-stiff flex creates a stable, responsive, and fun ride
- Power Core II mixes poplar and beech for snap, pop, and durability
- Bi-Lite Laminates are forgiving and strong for great feel
- Ride fast all season long with the Sintered Speed Formula Base
- Item #NTR00C0