Select style & size:Select options
Quiver Fury Snowboard
Boost side hits, lay gravity defining carves, and surf deep snow with ease on the Nitro Quiver Fury Snowboard. This board blends precise turning and edge to edge control with park and pow versatility by incorporating a forward thinking asymmetrical shape, Cam-Out Profile, and a medium stiff flex.
Asymmetrical shapes have come into prominence in the last couple years, and for a good reason. The mismatched sidecuts mimic the fundamental differences between a toe and heel side turn to create a more natural turn in both directions. This boosts edge to edge control and edge hold for excellent carving without limiting versatility—it is a twin shape after all.
Working with the asymmetrical twin shape, the Cam-Out profile blends a camber section from contact point to contact point with rocker out to the tip and tail. This combination provides excellent float in powder and the ability for long presses in the park due to the the rocker. Meanwhile the camber provides powerful edge control for railing carves on firm snow and excellent pop for finding transitions on crazy side hits. Finally the medium stiff flex is stable at high speeds, enhances pop in the park, and can be manipulated for technical tricks and presses.
- All-mountain board for carving, riding park, and surfing pow
- Asymmetrical twin shape adds edge control and carving ability
- Cam-Out profile mixes explosive camber with the freedom of rocker
- Medium-stiff flex is stable for carving and easily manipulated
- Powercore II mixes poplar and beech for snappy feel and durability
- Bi-Lite Laminates create a responsive flex and save weight
- Sintered Speed Formula Base is extremely durable and fast
- Item #NTR00BZ
- Q & A