Nitro Prime Raw Snowboard
The Prime snowboard offers a ride so comfortable and effortless that you will progress past the learning curve like a future pro. The progression-friendly Directional Shape allows riders of all skill levels to drop into the unknown confidently, and the Flat-Out Rocker´s catch-free ride allows riders to learn new tricks in the park day after day with less chance of catching your edge. The Prime is built for riders who want to skip through the basics and get after it on a board that will progress with them yearly.
- 149cm, 152cm, 155cm, 156cm wide, 158cm, 159cm wide, 162cm, 163cm wide, 165cm wide
- Flat-Out Rocker (lifted nose, flat camber zone, lifted tail)
- medium (5 out of 10 on Nitro's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [149cm] 1090mm, [152cm] 1120mm, [155cm] 1150mm, [156cm wide] 1150mm, [158cm] 1170mm, [159cm wide] 1170mm, [162cm] 1210mm, [163cm wide] 1210mm, [165cm wide] 1230mm
- Waist Width
- [149cm] 238mm, [152cm] 252mm, [155cm] 254mm, [156cm wide] 268mm, [158cm] 256mm, [159cm wide] 270mm, [162cm] 258mm, [163cm wide] 272mm, [165cm wide] 274mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [149cm] 6.8m, [152cm] 7.2m, [155cm] 7.6m, [156cm wide] 7.6m, [158cm] 7.8m, [159cm wide] 7.8m, [162cm] 8.4m, [163cm wide] 8.4m, [165cm wide] 8.4m
- Stance Width
- [149cm] 16.5 - 21.3in, [152cm, 155cm, 156cm wide] 18.9 - 23.6in, [158cm, 159cm wide, 162cm, 162cm wide] 19.7 - 24.4in, [165cm wide] 20.5 - 25.2in
- Stance Setback
- Powercore (poplar)
- Bi-Lite (biax)
- Premium Extruded FH
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [149cm] 110 - 155lb, [152cm] 110 - 155lb, [155cm] 120 - 165lb, [156cm wide] 130 - 175lb, [158cm] 145 - 185lb, [159cm wide] 145 - 185lb, [162cm] 155+lb, [163cm wide] 155+lb, [165cm wide] 165+lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help