Select style & size:Select options
Go-anywhere, do-anything board at a bargain.
When most companies say, "entry-level board," what they really mean is, "crappy board made with cheap materials." That is far from the case with the Nitro Prime Snowboard. It has a hybrid flat profile, a lightweight yet strong core, and a medium flex that makes it a versatile all-mountain machine that's fun to ride for everyone from beginners to seasoned veterans on tight budgets.
The Flat Out Rocker profile is flat for a stable and forgiving feel that still retains much of the pop and edge hold as a cambered board, while its early rise at the tips keep you from catching an edge when you're mastering carves and spins off side hits. A biax fiberglass wrap provides buttery flex for getting loose on jibs, while the lightweight PowerCore core is made with poplar for its lightweight strength and snappy feel. A Premium Extruded FH base makes repairs easy, which is good because you're most likely going to rack up a few dings as you progress.
- Leave the learning curve behind with this fun and affordable deck
- Flat profile has soft flex and forgiving feel for easy learning
- Twin shape makes riding switch a breeze
- Poplar core is lightweight and lively
- Biax glass offers consistent flex and allows easier control
- Extruded base is easily repaired and withstands abuse in the park
- Radial sidecut makes carving smooth and predictable
- Item #NTR00AJ