Why We Like The Nitro Phantom Snowboard Binding
The Phantom Snowboard Binding from Nitro offer us a powerful, responsive feel for everything from sending steep, big mountain lines to mastering proper carves on groomer runs. This binding focuses on strength and comfort, featuring a carbon-infused X-Beam highback that combines with Dual Air Dampening and a canted footbed to ensure rapid response and shock absorption from big landings.
- Lively all-mountain binding for the steep, deep, and beyond
- Mid-stiff flex delivers responsive, supportive feel
- Ultralight X-Beam highback provides precision and response
- Dual Air Dampening soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Canted footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- Premium Comfort ankle strap blends comfort and response seamlessly
- Ubergrip toe strap uses Vibram EcoStep rubber for eco-friendly fit
- Easy Entry ratchets have twice as many clicks extra security
- Item #NTRO1CJ
- Air 2.0 Base Frame (glass fiber-reinforced)
- Baseplate Padding
- Dual Air Dampening, 3-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- Premium Comfort with Flex Window
- Toe Strap
- Ubergrip with Vibram EcoStep rubber
- Easy Entry, cable-reinforced, [buckles] Speedwheel
- 2 x 4 Mini Disc with Angle Lock
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, medium] 4lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help