Carve the mountain to shreds.
Built for turning and burning, the Nitro Phantom Carver Snowboard Binding offers incredible response, precision, and edge hold to help you rail carves and slash powder with more power and control than you ever thought possible. Its stiff flex and carbon highback deliver instantaneous response and serious support when going fast and big, so you have complete control whether you're laying down high-speed turns on groomers or picking apart technical lines with surgical precision.
The ultralight X-Beam Carbon highback offers insane edge-to-edge response, and also helps you hold laid-out heelside carves. New for this year is the Power Heel Frame, which is a 4mm heel rise that allows you to lock into heelside carve more quickly and prevents drag when you're carving hard. New Premium Locked Down ankle straps deliver seamless response so there's no slop or delay when weaving quick turns together. And when you're bombing over chewed-up snow, Dual Air Dampening smooths out the ride so you can charge with confidence and control.
- Precision and power for aggressive carving and slashing
- Stiff flex is ultra-responsive and supportive
- X-Beam Carbon highback for incredible energy transfer
- Micro Drive ratchets have twice as many clicks for fine-tuned fit
- Dual Air Dampening soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Canted footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- Cable-reinforced connectors prevent strap breaks
- Mini Disc reduces your board's dead zone underfoot
- Item #NTR00BK
- Q & A