Select style & size:Select options
Built for heavy metal all-mountain shredding, the Nitro Pantera Snowboard is aptly named and provides a sturdy shape with a powerful construction to ensure that you can ride as hard and as fast as you want. Built on a directional shape and a TRUE camber profile, this board is ultra responsive and enables easy turn initiation. When your turns start to feel exposed and scary you can trust your edge hold thanks to the TRUE Camber profile's ability to transfer powerful energy to your edges. Once you navigate the dicey section you can confidently straight-line out thanks to the stiff flex and its stable feel.
To handle all of this heavy metal riding the Pantera features a solid construction that saves just enough weight while providing a poppy and responsive feel. At the center of this board is a full length Powerlite core that is made up of lightweight poplar stringers. When combined with the Tri-Lite laminates this core creates a consistent flex, exceptional torsional rigidity, and just enough weight savings to keep your legs fresh all day. Underneath all of that is a Speed Formula II Damast Base. This base mixes two high quality sintered base colors to make a one of a kind pattern and look that doesn't sacrifice any speed.
- All-mountain board built for power, speed, and precise control
- Directional shape handles speed and provides easy turn initiation
- True camber profile provides excellent pop and energy transfer
- Stiff Mountain flex is hyper responsive and stable at high speeds
- Tri-Lite laminates add torsional rigidity for confident edging
- Powerlite core atts rigidity and tons of pop at minimal weight
- Speed Formula II Damast base is super fast and incredibly unique
- Item #NTR00CA
- Q & A