Select style & size:Select options
Leave the crowds at the resort behind and find your own line in the backcountry with the Nitro Nomad Splitboard. With a Voile and Spark-compatible insert patterns and included hooks, the Nomad will get you well on your way to exploring the mountains beyond the resort, and it comes at a price that rivals most park boards. The Flatout Rocker profile is flat with early-rise tips for a catch-free ride in powder that still packs plenty of edge hold and stability.
Using tip-to tail poplar wood in the Powercore core, this board provides lightweight strength paired with a flexible, responsive feel. It's also equipped with Nitro's new Power Pods, which extend the width of the board under the bindings to eliminate toe drag and create additional contact points for better edge hold on icy patches. New forged aluminum hooks offer a secdure hold and help prevent the two halves from having minds of their own when you're enjoying the descent. Bi-Lite laminates keep the flex smooth for consistent carves while maintaining enough stiffness to let you point it down steeps. And it's finished off with a premium FH extruded base that's easy to repair if you ding it up on hidden rocks.
- Affordable and fun splitboard for backcountry touring
- Medium flex offers response for steeps and a surfy feel in powder
- Flat-Out shape is flat with early-rise tips for stability and float
- Mid-wide width accommodates riders with bigger boot footprints
- Powercore is lightweight and lively for increased uphill performance
- Radial sidecut makes carving smooth and predictable
- Extruded base is easy to repair and maintain after gouges from rocks
- Voile-compatible insert pattern, includes tip and tail hooks
- Item #NTR00EM