Select style & size:Select options
You'll instantly feel more confident when trying new tricks in the park with the playful and forgiving feel of the Nitro Mercy Snowboard. Its Cam-Out profile packs the pop and power of camber, but with a less aggro, catchy feel to give you some extra slack when you don't quite get your spin all the way around around. Cam-Out features a mellow version of camber with early transitions to provide the pop and edge hold of camber, but with a more forgiving feel and smoother turn initiation.
The fun medium-level flex is soft for easy pressing, buttering, and even surfy pow turns, but it won't wash out on you when you're stepping to the bigger park jumps. Biax fiberglass provides a buttery feel for getting loose on boxes and rails and making smooth turns, and beefy RailKiller edges are 20% thicker than standard edges so they can take a beating when you're throwing down in the streets. The lightweight Powercore II poplar core features inlaid beech strips for extra strength, and plus, the extruded base is easy to repair when you ding it up on hidden rocks beneath the snow.
- Freestyle-focused twin built for terrain park fun
- Twin shape helps you push it in the street or on the mountain
- Cam-Out camber brings poppy stability and less edge catch
- Medium flex is somehow both forgiving and responsive
- RailKiller edges have impact resistance of 200% the normal edge
- PowerCore II with beechwood stringers is poppy and durable
- Extruded FH base is durable for taking abuse in the park
- Item #NTR00D8
- Q & A