Select style & size:Select options
Built for big guys on big mountains.
When you've got bigger feet and love dropping big cliffs, ripping down sketchy steeps, and threading the needle through narrow couloirs, turn to the Nitro Magnum Wide Snowboard. Built for bigger guys who shred hard, this year's edition of the freeride monster features Cam-Out camber for a powerful ride with a forgiving feel. Cam-Out is similar to traditional camber, but features a flat section in the middle instead of a continuous curve, giving it all the pop of regular camber with a less grabby, more forgiving feel.
A directional shape gives you more control at high speeds and helps you keep your nose up in powder. The PowerLite core uses ultra-lightweight poplar for an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio, and Bi-Lite laminates ensure a consistent flex for smooth, predictable turns. The wide waist improves float for heavier riders and prevents toe drag for those with big boots. And it's all finished off with a durable Speed Formula HD sintered base to keep you flying across slow spots even when you forget to wax it for a couple days.
- Powerful board for big riders who shred big mountains
- Cam-Out camber offers pop of camber with more forgiving feel
- Mid-stiff flex for high-speed response and stability
- Directional shape provides drive and float
- Reflex profiling thins core between feet for easier steering
- Power Pods enhance edge hold and make turns more dynamic
- Powerlite core is super-lightweight, yet lively
- Sintered Speed Formula II base is fast and tough
- Item #NTR00A8
- Q & A