Settle for nothing less.
You don't have to compromise on comfort to get the performance you need when you're strapped into the Nitro Women's Ivy Snowboard Binding. It combines a responsive, supportive feel with comfort-enhancing features to keep it feeling like you're wearing your favorite slippers when you're actually slashing powder or sending jumps in the park.
The highly responsive Stealth Air provides the precision needed to slay everywhere from park to peak with confidence, and the Asym highback cradles your boot for seamless comfort and response. Lightweight Air Dampening soaks up chatter from choppy snow and absorbs shock to prevent bruised heels when you overshoot a jump. The canted footbed is angled to align your leg joints naturally, resulting in less fatigue and greater comfort.
Board Saver technology features EVA dampening at the heel corners of the binding that not only make the ride smoother, but actually protect your board from stress fractures so your deck lasts longer. The ankle straps feature a Flex Window that helps it conform to a variety of boot shapes and distributes pressure evenly for a comfy and secure fit. The toe strap is a convertible model that can be worn over the toe or in front of the toe to pull your boot back into the binding's heelcup. Forged aluminum buckles work with the composite Speedwheel for years of smooth, slip-free use, and Easy Entry Buckle Tech keeps the straps out of your way when you're stepping into your binding.
- Comfort and performance collide in this versatile binding
- Medium-stiff flex for responsive and supportive feel
- Asym highback offers a women's-specific fit
- Stealth Air baseplate for enhanced feel and flex
- Air Dampening soaks up vibrations and harsh impacts
- Canted footbed aligns joints in a natural position
- Cable-reinforced connectors prevent strap breaks
- Mini Disc reduces your board's dead zone underfoot
- Item #NTR00BR