When you're looking to get even more deep, fluffy stuff than what's available at the resort, turn to the Nitro Doppleganger Splitboard. Built for going further and getting deeper, this splitboard employs Hike Pods technology for better edge grip on the way up, and Cam-Out Camber and a directional mid-wide shape that allows you to float through untouched powder and find your way back home with ease.
The Cam-Out profile features a mellow version of camber to provide the pop and edge hold of camber, but with a more forgiving feel and smoother turn initiation. Hike Pod technology between the bindings extends the edge just slightly for better grip on the way up, and more control on the way down when you find yourself in sketchy conditions. The snappy medium-stiff flex delivers maximum response and powerful drive for fast all-mountain riding, while a Koroyd Power core uses innovative technology to cut weight by 70% without a loss to pop or flex. The tip-and-tail locks come with an adjustable screw for easy set up, while the T7075 aluminum hook keeps everything locked in place without getting in the way of your shredding.
- Built for going beyond the existing skintrack
- Mellow camber profile for power and precision
- Medium-stiff flex bolsters response and snap when needed
- Tapered shape keeps you afloat in deep snow
- Hike Pods enhance grip in skin mode for a better glide
- Koroyd Power core is 70% lighter than balsa wood, just as strong
- Mid-wide width enhances float and stability in pow
- Item #NTRO17P