Select a Size
Select a Color
Crown TLS Snowboard Boot
The mid-flexing response and customizable support of the Nitro Crown TLS Snowboard Boot is exceptionally responsive for bombing steeps and carving up corduroy, while still flexing its freestyle muscles through the rail and jump lines in the park. The TLS 5 Twin Lacing System offers a supportive fit fine-tuned to your liking. you can keep the lower zone looser for extra freestyle freedom or tighten both for the utmost in power and response.
- Mid-flexing all-mountain boot with a freestyle background
- TLS 5 Twin speedlacing system locks in the fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner delivers a custom fit
- Internal harness prevents heel lift and adds support
- Impact-absorbing footbed and midsole dampen chatter
- Grippy rubber outsole offers traction over icy terrain
- Item #NTR00GV
- TLS 5 Twin lacing system
- Cloud 6
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ILS liner lacing, Re/Lace liner locker
- Solo Ortholite
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2020
BIG Nitro Fan!
- I've used it several times
I have narrow/small feet, so finding the right boot that doesn't make my feet fall asleep is challenging. First time user of Nitro and I LOVE these boots. Like most boots, they take a couple times to break in and be comfy. But once they are, they are AMAZING! The lacing system locks tight all day, so you don't have to re-tighten mid-day. The sole is grippy and great for skating off the chair lift. I love how cushioned and comfortable the liner is. I wear a 6.5 in pretty much every shoe out there. I went with a 6.5 in these and they fit snug at first. I have broken them now and they fit perfect.