Why We Like The Nitro Cheap Thrills Snowboard
Built to take a beating when learning the ropes of the parks, the Nitro Cheap Thrills Snowboard is here for us park and rail riders looking for a tough board that can handle the abuse from bashing steel and pushing the envelope. With a medium flex, twin shape, and Flat-Out profile, this deck is prepared to expand our bag of tricks and keep our wallet full for post-shred pizza.
- Progression-friendly park board with stability and playfulness
- Flat-Out profile boosts your ollies and enhances turns
- Twin shape sets you up for an easy ride in either stance
- Softer medium flex for an easier time locking onto rails
- Powercore II gives smooth and even response across the deck
- Whiplash in the core boosts your jumps and jibs even further
- Ureshred sidewalls dampen chatter and loosen up your butters
- Thick steel edges don't get torn apart from bashing rails
- Item #NTRO1D4
- 148cm, 152cm, 155cm, 157cm, 155cm wide, 157cm wide
- Flat-Out Rocker
- Effective Edge
- [148cm] 1040mm, [152cm] 1070mm, [155cm] 1080mm, [157cm] 1100mm, [155cm wide] 1080mm, [157cm wide] 1100mm
- Waist Width
- [148cm] 247mm, [152cm] 248mm, [155cm] 252mm, [157cm] 254mm, [155cm wide] 262mm, [157cm wide] 264mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [148cm] 8m, [152cm] 8.3m, [155cm] 8.6m, [157cm] 8.8m, [155cm wide] 8.6m, [157cm wide] 8.8m
- Stance Width
- [148cm] 18.1 - 22.8in, [152cm, 155cm, 157cm, 155cm wide, 157cm wide] 18.9 - 23.6in
- Stance Setback
- Powercore II
- Bi-Lite (biax)
- Premium Extruded FH
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help