Why We Like The Chase Dual Boa Snowboard Boot
Nitro and Boa teamed up to create what may be Nitro's best boot yet. The Chase Dual Boa Snowboard Boot has a stiff, versatile flex, a micro-adjustable zonal Boa fit system, and the design experience to tie it all together. Before we ride, we twist the dials to lock it our best fit, but that's not the only way we ensure security from first chair to last. Nitro's liner lacing system, complete with Re/Lace locker, keeps the liner snug around the foot, and it's equally easy to adjust on the fly.
In addition to this boot's basically perfect fit, it's got an astounding arrange of comfort- and performance-oriented features from top to bottom. The Armored Spine and Flex Link cuff boost the shell's durability while improving the way the boot both holds and maneuvers. An EVA midsole smooths out chatter on choppy runs, and an AIR Damening pocket in the heel absorbs impacts from big landings. Finally, the Vibram rubber outsole offers the grip and board feel we expect with the addition of recycled materials for a greener design.
- Durable, supportive, and responsive snowboard boot for resort riding
- Stiff all-mountain flex is ultra-responsive on groomers and powder
- Armored Spine adds durability and even flexibility to the boot
- Dual Boa dials create a near-perfect fit and adjust on the fly
- Cloud 9 liner is pre-molded and heat-moldable with a flexing toe box
- Nitro's ILS liner lacing connects to the shell for a precise fit
- Thermal layer below the footbed reflects body heat for toasty toes
- EVA midsole, AIR Dampening, and a recycled rubber sole cushion each landing
- Item #NTRO1A2
- Dual Zone Boa
- Cloud 9 (thermacell)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ILS lacing, Re/Lace Liner Locker
- stiff (8 of 10 on Nitro's scale)
- Vibram EcoStep (recycled rubber)
- EVA, AIR Dampening
- Ortholite Dual Density, Therminator
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 14, 2022
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
My initial thoughts on these boots after riding in them for a bit are that these are really comfortable and responsive boots. The Cloud 9 liners are crazy comfortable and the boots feel pretty great on my feet right out of the box. The Dual BOA feature is great and it allows you to easily dial in your preferred tightness and adjust them on the fly if needed. And the Vibram sole gives you great grip on the boot pack or if you're just walking around the resort or parking lot.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help