Why We Like The Nitro Cave TLS Step On Snowboard Boot
A truly idyllic collaboration, the Cave TLS Step On Snowboard Boot is a carving machine made with Nitro's best-fit boot tech and Burton's ultra-convenient Step On innovation. Between the comfort and speed boosts, we're able to rip more laps, no matter the conditions. Nitro's quick-fitting Twin Lacing System lets us dial in the perfect tightness in an instant and easily adjust it as the day goes on. The Flex Link shell lets us dig deep into our turns without sacrificing the integrity of the boot. And the cushy combo of Step On EVA and Rubber keeps our feet comfortable while we pop in and out of our bindings, no fussy straps necessary.
- All-mountain boot mixes Nitro comfort with Burton convenience
- Step On sole and compatible backstay keep boot locked in without straps
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive while staying easy to control
- TLS quick-lacing system finds perfect fit and makes quick adjustments
- Heat-moldable Cloud 9 liner maximizes comfort from toe to top
- Flex Link articulated shell for deeper turns and lessened damage
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #NTRO1E2
- Upper Material
- synthetic, Armored Spine (Step On compatible)
- TLS (Twin Lacing System), Dyneema laces
- Cloud 9 (Thermacell, latex memory pads
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- ILS, Re/lace Locker
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Nitro's scale), Power Tongue Stiffener
- Step On Rubber
- Step On EVA
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help