Capital TLS Snowboard Boot
Built to be snowboarding's most performance-driven boot available, with a focus on fit and unbelievable response, Nitro developed the Capital TLS Snowboard Boot with the support, power, and precision needed to pick apart big-mountain lines along with a maxed-out comfort level. Key to this boot's aforementioned comfort, the Cloud 10 liner is equipped with thermo-moldable foam to conform to your foot's shape, while a triple-density Ortholite footbed cushions over flat landings and smooths out chatter at high speeds. A TLS 5 Twin lacing system quickly tightens the upper and lower zones independently to help adapt to your type of riding for the day, while the Bail Out system lets you escape the boots at a moment's notice by just a quick yank of the tab.
Redefining what it means to be warm, the Therm-IC Heating System runs on a Therm-IC powerbank (sold separately) to give you warm feet all day, while the Therminator Shield under the liner reflects body heat back to your foot for added coziness without bulk. D30 dampening is soft under most conditions for a cushy feel, but hardens up instantly upon impact to evenly distribute force so there's no painful pressure points. Air Dampening in the heel prevents bruised heels when you overshoot a jump. Precision-molded to fit the last perfectly, Nitro's new molded toe cap provides even more toe space and protection from tight straps. The Flex Link design allows the boot to flex forward when you're tweaking grabs, without compromising lateral support. The new Vibram IceTrek outsole is powered by Vibram's Arctic Grip technology, which uses a unique polymer blend to hold steady on wet icy surfaces, and offer the most advanced cold-weather gripping system ever created by Vibram.
- Top-tier all-mountain boot with focus on comfort and performance
- Speedlacing system ensures a snug, secure fit in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner provides a plush, custom fit
- Therminator Shield under the liner reflects body heat
- Therm-IC system lets you plug in and stay warm
- Air dampening in the heel absorbs harsh impacts
- Vibram Icetrek sole uses Arctic Grip tech for unreal traction
- Internal ankle harness bolsters support for gnarly terrain
- Item #NTR00DR