Select your style & size:Select options
Don't shred on me.
Although he used to hit huge rails way back when, these days Bryan Fox can be found in the backcountry picking apart pillow lines and launching booters. His weapon of choice for powder pillaging is the Nitro Bryan Fox Pro One-Off Snowboard, thanks to its powerful feel and versatile design.
The Cam-Out profile is mostly camber for pop and power when navigating hairy lines and launching kickers and early-rise transitions to add a bit of forgiveness and float. The directional shape helps it stay afloat on the deepest days, and the medium flex surfs pow and stomps cliffs with equal prowess.
For the construction, Bryan and Nitro kept things pretty simple. Tip-to-tail poplar wood offers a lightweight and lively feel, and Bi-Lite laminates keep the flex smooth and predictable. Finally, there's a sintered base to keep you from getting stuck in flat spots and to resist damage from hidden rocks and stumps.
- Bryan's choice for dominating the steep and deep
- Camber with rocker tips for powerful and smooth feel
- Directional shape adds drive and float
- Medium flex offers all-terrain versatility
- Tip-to-tail poplar core is light and lively
- Bi-Lite laminates provide smooth and consistent flex
- Sintered Speed Formula HD base is fast and tough
- Item #NTR007V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If its good enough for Bryan Fox - you know it meets the highest standards! epic directional all-mountain destroyer!