Select style & size:Select options
Designed by the best park riders in the world.
Inspired and designed by some of the world's best pros like Eero Ettala, Marcus Kleveland, Sven Thorgren, and Torgeir Bergrem, the Nitro Beast Snowboard is built to be one of the most progressive freestyle boards in the park. If the lightweight performance, pop, and pro-caliber durability of this board are enough to handle what those guys are throwing down, then what else is there to say?
Thanks to the freestyle mastery of the new Twin Shape and True Camber profile, this board offers the support and precision needed to step to the biggest park jumps and gnarliest rails the world has ever seen. The Powercore II profile keeps the board light, and Reflex core profiling thins the core between your feet to increase torsional flex for easy steering. Tri-Lite laminates with Diamond Band carbon stringers ensure a snappy, responsive flex for quick turns and big ollies. Then, the Railkiller edges and Ballistic Impact Panels make this board basically indestructible, while the Sintered Speed Formula II Base keeps you hauling ass all day long.
- Burly, stiff-flexing, twin board for the heaviest park days
- True Camber profile delivers explosive pop and power
- Twin shape enables intuitive switch landings
- Powercore II maintains high levels of snap and liveliness
- Tri-lite laminates with carbon stringers enhances response
- Railkiller edges and impact panels fortify durability
- Sintered base flies through slow, flat spots
- Item #NTR00AL
- Q & A
Its all in the name
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
True twin, stiff, snappy, aggressive all terrain snowboard. This board means business. Very stable, great edge hold and ollie power.
The New Park BEAST!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Very snappy, durable, and a little stiffer for bigger jumps and response. Designed by Marcus Kleveland, Eero Ettala, Sven Thorgren, and Torgier Bergrem... so you know its built to last and help you send it!