Swift 500 Headlight
- A compact headlight to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- The lightest weight for headlights from NiteRider at 82g
- 500 lumens of light cast a powerful beam day or night
- Low battery indicator lets you know when the light needs juice
- Dupont housing is designed to withstand water and dust
- Five light modes with run times between one and 25 hours
- Item #NRI003H
- Power Source
- rechargable Li-ion
- 3 steady, 1 flash, 1 walk
- [steady light] 500 lumens, 225 lumens, 100 lumens, [walk] 20 lumens
- Burn Time
- [high] 1h 30min, [medium] 3h, [low] 9h, [flash] 9h 30min, [walk] 25h
- 35mm handlebar
- IP64 (water resistant)
- handlebar mount, USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 2.9oz (82g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
April 3, 2020
Don't buy it.
It's crap. Got it in early January 2020. Have used it about 5 times. Will not charge up and is stuck on one intensity. Sent NiteRider email explaining issue and have not heard from them.
March 2, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
Small size, robust build, solid attachment to the bike. This is a great light. I like the power button. It is easy to locate without looking down, and the simple blue-is-good-red-is-running-low indication is all one really needs. Because being caught after dark without a light is a pretty big deal, I run two of these lights at the same time at medium setting. This is plenty bright and gives me redundancy in case one fails. Also, during the day I use a single light on the flashing mode and as it turns dark I do not have to be worried if I have enough battery left in that I have a whole other light with a full charge.