Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Bike Headlights we have in stock.View Similar Products
Cut through the darkness.
Don't give up on commuting to work just because the days are getting colder and shorter. Instead, find motivation for your pre-dawn and late evening rides in the NiteRider Swift 300 and Sabre 80 Light Combo. This reliable and compact head and tail light setup understands that it's not only important to be seen, but also to be able to see the road in front of you. If their names didn't give it away, the Swift 300 head light packs a whopping 300 lumens of light, and the Sabre 80 tail light puts out 80 lumens with amber side lights to create 180 degrees of visibility. Five different modes in the Swift help you find just the right one to adapt to your ride's light conditions, while the Sabre 80 boasts six different modes to ensure you're safely visible, whether nighttime or daytime. Both lights come with rechargeable batteries, USB charging cables, and handlebar and seatpost straps to mount them on your bike securely.
- Compact, powerful, and lightweight bike light combo
- Headlight puts out 300 lumens via LED bulbs
- 80-lumen tail light has six different settings for versatile use
- Tail light has 180 degrees of visibility for peripheral visibility
- USB-rechargeable batteries and included USB cords power up easily
- Easy on and off handlebar and seatpost straps secure the mount
- Both lights are rated to IP64 for dust-and water-resistance
- Item #NRI003O
- Power Source
- Batteries Included
- Li-Ion, Li-Po
- [Swift 300] 5, [Sabre 80] 6
- [Swift 300] 300, [Sabre 80] 80
- Burn Time
- [Swift 300] 2-27hrs, [Sabre 80] 1hr 30min-10hrs 30min
- [Swift 300] handlebar, [Sabre 80] seatpost
- [Swift 300] LED light head, Li-Ion battery, handlebar mount, USB charging cable, [Sabre 80] LED tail light, seatpost mount, USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- [Swift 300] 82g, [Sabre 80] 28g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?