Select Style & Size
Pro Series Jawbone Full-Face Helmet Mount
Send beefy drops and tight treelines well into nightfall with the help of the NiteRider Pro Series Jawbone Full-Face Helmet Mount. With its side-slider mount, it will happily accommodate any of NiteRider's Pro Series lights, or other lights with the same mounting system. Simply adjust and lock on the clasp to the chin bar of your full-face and your mount is ready to be locked and loaded, sending you down empty singletrack and after-dark shuttles.
- A mount to keep you charging after the sun falls
- Easy to install and adjust into place
- Side-slider mount works with NiteRider's Pro series lights
- Ideal for night time shuttles or getting into the deep dark woods
- Item #NRI002W
- all systems that use a slider-mounting clip.
- full-face mount
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
Does anyone know the measurment between the clamping surfaces in its narrowest position? And how thick of an item will fit between the jaws vertically? I'm trying to find a mount for an aero bar on a gravel bike and this is a very similar shape. Thanks.