Select style & size:Select options
Omega 300 Tail Light
A good tail light is essential for safe cycling at night and daytime for that matter, and the Omega 300 Tail Light from NiteRider better helps you get noticed by motorists with 3 high-performance LEDs. It's designed and tested to maximize output, up to 300 lumens, and runtime, up to 6-hours in its brightest Daylight Visible Flash mode setting.
Thoughtful features include the Group Ride Mode that lets you trade pulls during the group ride without distracting those following your wheel. An easy on and off seatpost strap with quick release tab makes taking the light off when swapping bikes, doing maintenance, or recharging the Li-Po battery with its convenient USB, quite simple. Its tested to the FL1 Standard IP64 making it dust and water-resistant. At a total of 79 grams including the mounting hardware, there's no excuse not to run this light anytime you're on a bike.
- A taillight for daytime and evening rides
- A range of flash and steady modes up to 30 lumens
- Low battery indicator minimizes surprises
- IP-64 rating resists light precipitation
- Rechargeable via USB for convenience
- The quick-release tab makes for easy on and off
- Item #NRI003Q
- Q & A
Outstanding!...until it rains.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really excellent light... bright, functional, mounts and charges easily and effectively, multiple settings. I wish that 10 minute rainstorm I rode through didn't short it out completely! Does not work at all now.