Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Mako 200 Light
Sidewalk sharks do most of their damage when the sun goes down, but NiteRider's Mako 200 Light will help illuminate your path, so you'll see all the sneak attacks coming before they take you down. The Mako's single Cree LED bulb provides up to 200 lumens of life-saving light on high mode and runs on two easily replaceable AA batteries, so you don't need to worry about remembering to charge your light before you head home after work. It also has low and flashing modes so cars can see you, and trademark "gills" on the side that emit constant red light, no matter the mode, and give the Mako its name. The easily adjustable mount straps securely onto bars up to 31.8mm across, and the water-resistant casing won't have your light short circuiting after a few miles in the rain.
- Spot sidewalk sharks from a distance with a pocket friendly light
- Single LED offers up to 200 lumens to light dark alleys
- Runs off of 2 AA batteries that are easy to replace
- Economically priced to stay safe without breaking the bank
- 3-modes for different riding conditions
- Item #NRI002R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.