Select style & size:Select options
Lumina OLED 1200 Boost Headlight
With five light levels, including Boost mode which provides 1200 lumens, the Lumina has flashing and solid options so you can choose based on the conditions at hand. The Collimator lens directs the light into a generously wide beam with even distribution to ensure that you can see upcoming obstacles. The OLED digital display provides battery percent as well as run time, eliminating the guesswork of how much time you have left, and the Lumina recharges quickly with Intellicharge moving the process along. NiteRider even gave this light a locking capability that prevents it from accidentally turning on in your pack or gear room—eliminating that awful moment when you're ready to ride and your light is surprisingly dead.
- Headlight for facing dim conditions with confidence
- Boost mode provides 1200 lumens to maximize awareness
- Collimator lens focuses the beam for consistency
- OLED digital display for precise battery level
- Intellicharge feature minimizes recharge time
- IP-64 rating keeps out dust and moisture
- Item #NRI003C
- Q & A
Oled and NR cs really shine!!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love the oled display, tells me how much batt I have left on each intensity setting, while in use and when charging. The 1200 Lumens really light up the trail.
Went over the bars about a month ago, out of warranty and totally my fault, NR had my back. Just paid shipping to them plus $25 bucks and they replaced all the broken parts, sent it back line new :)