Lumina OLED 1200 Boost and Solas 250 Light Combo
This combo features NiteRider's Lumina OLED 1200 Boost headlight, which features five light settings and four flashing modes for varied conditions. Up to 1200 lumens are delivered via a Collimator lens, which distributes the light evenly while projecting a generously wide beam. A digital display makes planning adventures easy thanks to its precise battery run times. It recharges from a standard USB outlet, and has an Intellicharge feature that minimizes the recharge wait. The Solas 250 tail light has an easy on and off mount that straps to your seatpost, letting you easy switch it from bike to bike when necessary. It features two solid and two flashing modes, as well as a Group Ride mode that lets you stay safe by increasing your visibility without distracting the riders around you.
- Light combo for increasing visibility in dim conditions
- Headlight provides up to 1200 lumens in Boost mode
- Intellicharge feature reduces recharge time
- OLED digital display eliminates battery level guesswork
- IP-64 rating resists moisture and dust
- Group Ride mode for visibility without distraction
- Item #NRI003K
- CREE (LED)
- Batteries Included
- Lithium Ion
- [headlight] 5 solid, 4 flashing, [tail light] 2 solid, 2 flashing
- [headlight] 75, 275, 550, 1000, 1200
- Burn Time
- [headlight] 1 - 16hrs
- [headlight] handlebar, [tail light] seatpost
- [headlight] IP-64
- Claimed Weight
- [headlight] 6oz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 2, 2021
Are these water resistant?
I live in the Moanalua Valley on Oahu. It rains about 4-5 mornings a week from November through March. Will these lights stand up to that? Also, will you price match? They are $30 cheaper on amazon.
November 16, 2020
- I've used it several times
Great lights and they charge fast. Especially the tail light, super bright. JJB