Lumina 1200 Boost Headlight
Fleeting daylight and late work meetings may cut into your afternoon ride time, but your determination to keep your legs spinning won’t be stopped by dim evening light and NiteRider’s Lumina 1200 Boost Headlight is here to back you up. This handy light packs a serious punch with a whopping 1200 lumens that ignite the road or trail ahead of you, and 7 different modes that keep you covered from the morning commute to all-night enduros.
The Lumina 1200 Boost is built for all riding conditions, with IPX7 waterproofing to keep you going in a drizzle, and up to 10 hours of light that helps you see and stay seen well after dark. Whether you’re walking a section of trail to figure out the perfect line, or charging full speed ahead you’ll find compatibility for your chosen ride thanks to a handlebar mount that fits up to 35mm bars, so you don’t have to settle for less when you want the beefy bars on your steed. And in case you need to lock up your bike and step away for a beverage, NiteRider equips the Lumina 1200 Boost with a locking mechanism to keep your light secure, so you don’t have to load up your pockets with gadgets when you’re popping into the store when you’re running errands.
- Take to road or trail at night with this handy light
- 1200 Lumens keep your path well lit
- Find the perfect mode for every need with 7 options
- Easy to use USB charging cable included
- Mounting system fits standard and beefy 35mm handlebars
- Low battery indicator lets you know when you’re running out of juice
- Item #NRI003D
- Cree LED (6000k)
- Power Source
- rechargable Li-ion
- 4 steady light, 2 flash, 1 walk
- [steady light] 1200 lumens, 1000 lumens, 550 lumens, 275 lumens, [walk] 75 lumens
- Burn Time
- [1200 lumens] 1 hour, [1000 lumens] 1h 30min, [550 lumens] 3h, [275 lumens] 6h, [flash 1] 10h, [flash 2] 6h 30min, [walk] 18h
- 35mm handlebar
- IP64 (water-resistant)
- handlebar mount, USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 6oz (170g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 17, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
The light output on low is minimal, it's ok on high but the battery goes down pretty quickly. Guys I ride with have $30 Amazon lights which are MUCH brighter, and the batteries last longer. Not normal for NR stuff, but it is what it is.