Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Lumina 1000 Boost Headlight
While autumn may grace us with riding that we wait all year for, there’s no doubt that it poses an issue that puts a damper on things — fading light and shorter days. Twilight hitting at 5pm can take a toll on your post-work-ride, but NiteRider offers a solution with the Lumina 1000 Boost Headlight. This handy light transitions from road to trail with ease, and packs in the illumination with a whopping 1000 lumens of steady light that lasts for an hour, and battery saving options that can keep you going on long cruises after dusk.
The Lumina 1000 boasts Cree LEDs that brings crisp, clean light to the path ahead, and seven different settings that fit just about any need you might have. Its easy to keep in place thanks to a handlebar mount that flexes to fit bars up to 35-millimeters, so if you’re going full-enduro you don’t have to stress about your beefy bars being a bit too hefty to fit. And to keep things simple, NiteRider equips the Lumina 1000 with a rechargeable battery and USB cable so you can load up your battery while you work, and get ready for the post-work adventures.
- A pocket-friendly light for post-dusk rides
- Cree LEDs offer a whopping 1000 lumens to light the way
- Pick a mode for every need with 7 different offerings
- 35mm bar mount fits just about any bar under the sun
- Keep your light going in a drizzle with IP64 water-resistance
- Included USB charging cable helps you keep the light going all night
- Item #NRI003E