Memorial Day Sale Extended!
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
RLT 9 Steel 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Complete Gravel & Cyclocross Bikes in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Niner RLT 9 Steel 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike
When our rides see a mixture of paved and gravel roads, we use the Niner RLT 9 Steel 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike to conquer our next adventure. Its steel frame construction delivers a smooth ride and rugged dependability, while its RDO carbon fiber fork helps minimize the bumps we feel from rough roads. The biocentric bottom bracket sits at a lower height, and the headtube angle is slacker to provide all-day comfort in its geometry. Niner incorporated 26 mounting points to attach our bags, fenders, racks, bottle cages, and more to ensure all our gear stays along for the ride.
The simple SRAM Rival 1 kit on the RLT 9 Steel 3-Star ensures easy and efficient shifting and braking to make our ride as user-friendly as possible. On the Easton EA90 1x crankset is a 40T chainring, which works with the SRAM PG 1130 11-speed 11-42T cassette to ensure the gearing we need is available when we need it. For quick, crisp stops, we pull on the levers of the SRAM Rival 1 HRD brakeset.
- A budget-friendly gravel grinder ready for any offroad adventure
- Reynolds 853 steel frame is durable, strong, and lightweight
- Niner RDO full carbon fork improves compliance for a smooth ride
- Low bottom bracket height and slacker headtube angle improve comfort
- Features 26 mounting points to attach bags, bottle cages, and more
- Interchangeable wheel size allows for both 700c and 650b wheel options
- Item #NNR99EI