Memorial Day Sale Just Got Bigger
Up To 60% Off Sunglasses
RLT 9 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Niner RLT 9 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike
From our favorite paved trail to cutting across a gravel road, the Niner RLT 9 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike allows us to explore the outdoors on a budget-friendly, versatile gravel machine. Its aluminum frame and welded hydroformed aluminum tubing are praised for their versatility and affordability, as well as their stiffness and long-lasting durability. To help absorb shocks on the rough roads we come across, Niner uses their RDO carbon fiber for the fork. During our longest rides, comfort won't be an issue thanks to the long chainstays, low bottom bracket height, and slacker headtube angles.
Since this is a gravel grinder, it only makes sense that Niner incorporated the gravel-specific GRX800 1x drivetrain to push us past our limits. It features a 42T chainring and an 11-42T cassette, providing us with more gearing than we could ever think we need for a long gravel adventure. The shifting is smooth and precise, while the Shimano GRX800 disc brakes ensure crisp stops at the moment we need them.
- Lightweight gravel machine for off-road adventures of any distance
- Niner's hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame is durable and stiff
- RDO carbon fiber fork absorbs shocks, features internal cable routing
- Comfortable geometry from a slack headtube angle and low bottom bracket
- Shimano GRX800 1x drivetrain uses a 42T chainring for versatile gearing
- Easily change wheels for different terrains with versatile tire clearance
- Storage isn't an issue with 26 threaded mounts for bags, bottles, and more
- Item #NNR99E7