Select Style & Size
The Niner BioCentric 30 is a clean and simple way for riders with a Niner PF30 frame to run a singlespeed setup on their bike. The sealed bottom bracket uses angular contact bearings that are offset so that the cups can be rotated to take up any chain slack, eliminating the need for adjustable dropouts or finicky chain tensioners. And rather than relying on friction to hold it in place inside the frame's BB shell, the cups fasten together securely with two bolts. The BioCentric 30 fits most 24mm spindle cranksets, and will also work with GXP spindle cranksets using the included reducer.
- An eccentric bottom bracket for Niner frames with PF30 shells
- Allows a clean singlespeed setup, no need for adjustable dropouts
- Easy chain tension adjustments across a wide range of gears
- Angular contact bearings for durability
- No need for bolt on hubs or chain tensioners
- Eliminates need for brake adjustment after gear changes
- Compatible with SIR 9 (Boost), AIR 9 RDO (Boost), RLT 9 Steel, RLT 9 RDO, RLT 9, PF 30 AIR 9 alloy frames
- Item #NNR00AE
- Shell Type
- Axle Type
- 24mm spindle (adapter for GXP included)
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
June 3, 2019
Make it single
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Purchased for a Niner Air 9 to set up singlespeed. I wish this would allow a 30mm spindle crank, but that's a frame issue, not the bottom bracket. The bearings spin smooth and look simple to replace when the time comes.