Flick it like Stefan.
The Nike SB Men's Zoom Stefan Janoski Premium High-Tape Skate Shoe delivers the same responsive cushioning and sticky grip of the original Janoski, but now with higher rubber taping for boosted durability and a better, more natural flick. From mini ramps to chunky hubbas, the durable leather upper provides the supportive fit you need for any style of skating.
The molded sockliner with a Nike Zoom Air unit in the heel offers intuitive board feel and durable impact protection to help prevent heel bruising when you're trying your hand at that double set. Autoclave construction gives you that low-to-the-ground feeling for reliable control underfoot, while the sticky gum rubber outsole with a herringbone tread serves up strong grip on a multitude of different surfaces.
- A classic upgraded with higher taping for better control
- Leather upper provides a supportive fit for any skating
- Molded sockliner with Zoom Air unit offers impact-protection
- Autoclave construction delivers superior board control
- Sticky gum rubber outsole offers grip on varying surfaces
- Item #NKE00UJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Size 8.0
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
I bought these to wear around for the time being as I'm skating the Hyperfeel XT's. These one's are soft, high quality leather and incredibly comfortable. I'm stoked to break these in more before I skate them later this summer. They look fantastic, and the high tape should give some extra grip for your kickflips. Might have to snag another color!
In Adidas, I wear an 8.5
In Nike's, I have to go with an 8.0