Starting your half or full marathon training plan is always a shock to your muscles, but it's nothing compared to the fatigue that can set in after a few weeks of rigorous training. Rather than leaving your quads and hamstrings to fend for themselves as you pound out the miles ahead of your next race, show them a little appreciation with the Nike Men's Zonal Strength Running Tight.
Knit with strategically placed compression panels, the Zonal Strength supports your quads, calves, and hamstrings while you run, encouraging healthy circulation to ward off soreness and fatigue. Nike made sure to use flatlock seaming for a chafe-free fit, and it complemented the compression panels with four-way stretch fabric to prevent you from feeling trapped while you run. Reflective accents ensure you stay visible when you're finishing long runs near sunset, and the entire pant wicks moisture continuously to keep you dry and warm whether you're out for hours or minutes at a time.
- Support your muscles with this compressive running tight
- Form-fitting cut follows your body movements as you run
- Strategic zones of compression limit fatigue to large muscles
- Breathable fabric wicks moisture continuously
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on the roads
- Item #NKE00ZF