Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Wildhorse 7 Trail Running Shoe
It makes sense to us to trust one of the leaders in the running scene to make a cutting-edge trail shoe for those who prefer the excitement of raw terrain under their feet. We reach for the Wildhorse 7 Trail Running Shoe when we want the freedom to explore rugged terrain. The lugged rubber outsole offers traction on wet, icy, and uneven surfaces while the integrated rubber toe-cap supplies added protection from rocks and roots.
- Trail shoe suited for trails from local networks to high alpine
- React midsole foam offers high-energy return with every stride
- Synthetic mesh upper is breathable for high-outputs and warm temps
- Lugged rubber outsole lets you dig into your terrain of choice
- Cushioning in the heel helps with repeated impacts and descending
- Item #NKEW0UV
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.