Why We Like The Wildhorse 7 Trail Running Shoe
It makes sense to us to trust one of the leaders in the running scene to make a cutting-edge trail shoe for those who prefer the excitement of raw terrain under their feet. We reach for the Wildhorse 7 Trail Running Shoe when we want the freedom to explore rugged terrain. The lugged rubber outsole offers traction on wet, icy, and uneven surfaces while the integrated rubber toe-cap supplies added protection from rocks and roots.
- Trail shoe suited for trails from local networks to high alpine
- React midsole foam offers high-energy return with every stride
- Synthetic mesh upper is breathable for high-outputs and warm temps
- Lugged rubber outsole lets you dig into your terrain of choice
- Cushioning in the heel helps with repeated impacts and descending
- Item #NKEW0UV
- Upper Material
- React foam
- high-abrasion rubber, lugged
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 35mm, [forefoot] 27mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8.5, single] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
I finally realized I needed a pair of trail running shoes to run better on that type of terrain instead of my regular running/gym shoes. WOW, what a difference! My feet are so comfy in these shoes and they just make me happy looking at them. So bright and cute! My feet are better protected running over rocks and roots in the ground now. They also fit true to size compared to all my other Nike shoes. Also, BACKCOUNTRY IS THE BEST! My order arrived lightning fast. Couldn't be happier! I originally ordered Altra's but they were a little too big and the next size down was not available (that order also arrived SO FAST) so I had to find a different shoe in my size and was beyond excited when this order arrived just as quickly! Thanks Backcountry! :)
This post was flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product.