Brave the cold.
When your workout takes you outside in cold temperatures, slip into the Nike Thermasphere Element 2.0 Crew Top to keep warm and cozy. The brushed interior fabric is soft and warm against your skin, while thumbholes at the sleeve cuffs offer additional warmth when it's extra chilly. The quick-drying fabric is breathable to keep you comfortable throughout your training hour while still holding in body heat when your breath frosts the air around you. Keeping warm has never looked so good with the dropped shoulder design and smooth outside fabric that creates a modern look. There's even a pocket that doesn't taint the aesthetic of the pullover that can keep your small items secure during your sweat session.
- Soft and comfortable crew sweatshirt to brave the cold
- Quick-drying, breathable fabric holds in body heat
- Thumbholes at sleeve cuffs offer additional warmth
- Zippered forearm pocket secures small items
- Brushed on the inside for soft to the touch warmth
- Fabric is smooth on the outside to create a modern look
- Item #NKE01Q8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This shirt is great for running and for casual wear. On the cuffs of the sleeve it has fabric you can pull over your hands to act as gloves which is awesome on cold days. The torso runs a little short but it is a cute shirt