Kiss the cold goodbye.
When running is life, a little cold weather won't stand between you and the road. But you can make your workouts more comfortable with the Nike Women's Therma Sphere Element Running Top. Made with Nike's Dri-FIT fabric, this shirt locks in body heat to keep you warm and wicks away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place, while fold-over mittens provide extra coverage when the frost nips at your fingertips. Reflective details help you stand out during low-light runs.
- A running shirt to help you stay comfortable in the cold
- Performance fabric locks in body heat to keep you warm
- Wicks away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Extended hem for extra coverage
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Fold-over mittens keep hands warm
- Raglan sleeves and contoured fit allow for natural motion
- Item #NKE00RU
- Q & A
Gave it as a gift.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
She's a runner and loves all Nike Dri-Fit/Therma gear and this isn't any different. Stylish, fits great, and is comfortable.