Stay Warm and Dry.
When that icy wind blows across the frozen river and threatens to chase you indoors, pull on the Nike Men's Therma Sphere Element Running Shirt and enjoy your daily run. Crafted from Dri-Fit fabric, this top offers both insulation and ventilation to keep you warm and dry. Integrated thumbholes keep your sleeves in place, while fold-over mitts keep your hands out of the cold. Reflective elements offer increased visibility in low light conditions, so you won't have to hurry home before your run is complete.
- A thermal top for running in cold conditions
- Dri-Fit fabric offers warmth and ventilation
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place and seal out drafts
- Fold-over mitts keep your hands out of the cold
- Reflective elements for increased visibility in low light
- Item #NKE00PA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 120lbs
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend to keep him warm while running outside in the winter. Unfortunately, we chose to return it after he tried it on. It fit him funky. He's 6'5 220lbs with an athletic build. This shirt fit well in the arms/shoulders/chest area, but tapered out at the bottom almost as if it is meant to fit someone with a gut. It had a "tent effect" and was very baggy along the abs and lower back. Aside from the fit, the material was very nice and soft.