Therma Sphere Element Long-Sleeve 2.0 Crew Top
The Nike Therma Sphere Element Long-Sleeve 2.0 Crew Top keeps you comfortable as you log miles through the colder months. Its thermal, moisture-wicking fabric offers lightweight insulation and keeps you dry on strenuous runs. Reflective elements ensure you'll stand out on cloudy afternoons while the flat lock seams are smooth against the skin for maximum comfort as you push through the miles.
- Long-sleeve running top for comfort through miles in cool temps
- Dri-FIT tech wicks moisture for dry comfort on strenuous runs
- Therma Sphere fabric provides lightweight insulation on cold days
- Reflective elements provide high visibility on cloudy evening runs
- Flat lock seams are smooth against the skin and eliminate hot spots
- Item #NKE01PJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
Picked this up to be able to keep running outside through the winter and it has been great. Super comfortable and the waffle type backing feels great next to skin. The thermal fabric is like some sort of magic, its light when you put it on but is nice and warm once you get moving and yet breathes well enough to prevent over heating, thank you nike running wizards for bringing this to my life.
The details on it are great, the small zippered key pocket at the bottom is perfect, and i love the 1/4 zip at the bottom as well to let a little more air flow should things warm up. Also thumbholes, gotta have thumbholes and this does.
Fits true to size, I went with my typical medium and its perfect, enough freedom of movement without any bunching or excess.