Select Style & Size
Element Crew Top
A soft, comfortable, and moisture-wicking piece, you've run out of excuses to bail on your chilly Wednesday night runs thanks to your Women's Therma Sphere Element Crew Top. Thumbholes help keep your fingers from freezing off on your pre-work run at dawn, while the reflective details boost your visibility if you have to postpone your run until after sunset. Raglans sleeves promote a more natural range of motion, and one zippered pocket on the right side stores your music or keys.
- A performance crew for cold-weather runs
- Dri-Fit fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Reflective hits help keep you visible
- Thumbholes hold your shirt in place
- Zippered side pocket holds small essentials
- Long back hem won't ride up
- Item #NKE01YB
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 16, 2018
My New Go-To
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 130 lbs
This shirt is so comfortable and provides awesome warmth for how thin it is. The long sleeves and thumb holes are a great touch.