You can eat those pancakes when you get back.
Your Nike Women's Therma Sphere Element 1/2-Zip Top keeps you comfortable and warm on days when it's tempting to curl up and make pancakes instead of heading outside for a morning jog. The Dri-Fit fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry when you kick it up a notch for the last mile, and thumbholes keep your fingers warm while holding your shirt in place. The half-zip design offers easy ventilation should the sun peak out, and the long back hem keeps your top from riding up.
- A comfortable performance top for cool weather running
- Dri-Fit fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Half-zip design provides easy ventilation
- Thumbholes keep your shirt in place
- Reflective hits help you stay visible
- Long hem prevents your top from riding up
- Zippered pocket holds small essentials
- Item #NKE01DL
- Q & A
Good Base Layer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
Really like the item, great running layer, and unique with the hand warmer flaps on cool runs. Unfortunately, the pull over runs a little big for smaller women. My sizes fluctuate on sizes from brand to brand. I bought a Medium in this item and very easily could have bout a small.