While the Nike Men's SB Koston Max Shoe sure looks like the thing that crawled out from a swamp circa 1982, its progressive construction and comfort-forward design knock the rest of your old fatty shoes out of the park. The flexible mesh offers breathability and unimpeded mobility, while the exposed Flywire cables provide a secure fit. The Max Air unit in the heel doesn't just look jazzy—it absorbs the shock of those harsh landings, though it's not all that helpful when your buds are harshing your mellow. The Phylon bolsters impact absorption and ensures a comfortable feel underfoot, along with stability, and the deep flex grooves promote a natural flex that's almost spooky.
- A lightweight and flexible skate shoe for skating or casual wear
- Flexible mesh offers breathability and comfort
- Exposed Flywire cables provide a secure fit
- Max Air unit absorbs the shock of harsh landings
- Phylon midsole assures a comfortable feel underfoot
- Deep flex grooves ensure natural mobility
- Item #NKE00UL