Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The React Miler Running Shoe
When we're looking to put in long training miles but would like a bit of extra stability on our side for those tiring runs, we turn to the well-cushioned road shoe that is the Nike React Miler. It's maxed-out with Nike's React cushioning that delivers responsive strides and soft landings, and features a wider forefoot for more stability and a natural toe-splay as you run.
- Max-cushioned road shoe with added stability for long miles
- React cushioning keeps your stride lively late in the run
- Special heel design softens landings for comfort and protection
- Wide, stable forefoot lets your toes move how they want to
- Ride Rail on the outsole delivers a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Full rubber outsole ensures lots of durability for endless miles
- Midfoot cage keeps your foot locked in for added stability
- Reflective details keep you visible on darker sunset runs
- Item #NKEW0L0
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.