React Miler Running Shoe
Even if you're not normally someone who seeks out stability shoes, a higher-distance training schedule can have you looking for a little bit more support. These well-cushioned road shoes offer a touch of added stability thanks to their generous React cushioning and wider forefoot, coupled with a super-durable outsole that's built to withstand lots of hard training.
- Distance-minded road shoe with cushioning and added stability
- React cushioning keeps your stride lively late in the run
- Special heel design softens landings for comfort and protection
- Wide, stable forefoot lets your toes move how they want to
- Ride Rail on the outsole delivers a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Rubber outsole was made to withstand a high-mileage schedule
- Midfoot cage helps your foot stay locked in its proper place
- Reflective details keep you visible on darker sunset runs
- Item #NKEW0KZ
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic
- React foam
- rubber, high-abrasion rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 31 / 21mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9] 10.7oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
What do you think about this product?
March 20, 2021
Comfotable sole fit is small
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 225 lbs
This is not a shoe for wide feet and to be honest the quality will have to prove itself. The right shoe feels a little tighter then the left but the cushion is a great feel on my arches. Im wearing everday so ill check back on if they hold up to daily use.