Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The React Miler Running Shoe
Even if you're not normally someone who seeks out stability shoes, a higher-distance training schedule can have you looking for a little bit more support. The React Miler Running Shoe from Nike is a well-cushioned road shoe that offers a touch of added stability thanks to its generous React cushioning and wider forefoot, coupled with a super-durable outsole that's built to withstand lots of hard training.
- Distance-minded road shoe with cushioning and added stability
- React cushioning keeps your stride lively late in the run
- Special heel design softens landings for comfort and protection
- Roomy toe box lets your digits splay naturally
- Ride Rail on the outsole delivers a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Rubber outsole was made to withstand a high-mileage schedule
- Midfoot cage keeps your foot locked in for added stability
- Reflective details keep you visible on darker sunset runs
- Item #NKEW0KZ
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.