Metcon 4 Training Shoe
The Nike Metcon 4 Shoe offers extreme durability for a wide range of training activities from sprints to rope climbing. Its textured mesh upper keeps your feet breathing while Flywire cables offer lightweight support and a locked down fit for lateral movement. Its flat and stable platform helps you to feel connected to the ground during high-intensity training and explosive lifts. Additionally, the Metcon 4 features 6 eyelets, verses 5 on the previous Metcon, that allow you to fine-tune the fit of your shoe for precision and comfort.
The Metcon's rubber sole is uniquely crafted to meet all of your training needs. For example, sticky rubber at the forefoot provides you with excellent traction for sled pushing while the tri-star lugs offer multi-directional traction in the gym and on pavement. This textured rubber wraps up the midfoot to provide you with durability and arch protection while you do rope exercises so you can push yourself as hard as you would like while training.
- Strong and flexible shoe for cross training and weightlifting
- Flywire technology creates locked down fit for lateral movement
- Mesh on the heel and ankle keep the shoe breathable and light
- Flat, stable platform for solid footing in high-intensity training
- Sticky rubber at forefoot offers excellent traction for sled pushes
- Tri-star rubber lugs provides multi-directional traction in the gym
- Rubber through the midfoot offers protection during rope climbs
- 6 eyelets allow fine-tune lace adjustments for precision, support
- Item #NKE01VL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 184lbs
Got these as a gift for one of my gym buddies -- gotta say, they look great! I have previously owned MetCons and from my experience, they're perfect for what they're designed for -- if you need a stable shoe to keep you grounded while you're lifting, this is the one.
Great Crossfit Shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 200lbs
This is my third pair of Metcons and they just keep getting better. Fit is great, stable but flexible feel and very durable. I have also used the competitor's version of Crossfit shoes and prefer Mecons over the more rigid version the competitor puts out. Ventilation is good and the style is cool too.