Glide through your run.
Cruise through mileage with happy feet in your Nike Men's LunarGlide 9 Running Shoes. The one-piece upper breathes well to keep your feet from overheating, while Flywire cables hold your feet in snugly when you tighten the laces. Lunarlon cushioning makes for soft and supportive cushioning all day long, and laser-cut soles improve traction and absorb some of the energy of impact while you're sprinting your guts out on the last mile.
- A comfortable running shoe for training days
- Breathable upper prevents your feet from overheating
- Flywire cables support your feet
- Lunarlon cushioning provides extra comfort
- Laser-cut outsole improves traction and absorbs impact
- Lace closure makes it easy to customize the fit
- Item #NKE019L
- Q & A
Floating on air
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
I work in the Christiansburg, Virginia Backcountry.com warehouse and am on my feet running all day on slick surfaces, up and down stairs. I bought these shoes to reduce fatigue and improve my performance doing my job. I have to say I'm impressed! These shoes are like levitation devices for your feet. They fit true to size and feel super light. Incredible shock absorption and excellent traction allow me to carry speed and corner with conviction as I keep the conveyors running so your order ships on time. They breathe well and keep my feet cool too. If shock cushioning, good ventilation, confident traction and a subtle appearance are your priorities, these shoes won't disappoint.