Like gliding on the moon.
Expect a smooth ride, supportive fit, and just a touch of stability when you run in the Nike Women's LunarGlide 8 Running Shoe. This lightweight runner features Nike's seamless Flyknit construction with a breathable Flymesh upper and Flywire cables to give a glove-like fit. Underfoot, the LunarGlide uses Dynamic Support platforms to give the stability needed for long runs, and the Lunarlon midsole uses soft and firm foams to give your foot cush and support where needed. Nike pressure-mapped the shoe's rubber sole to add ergonomic comfort, and flex grooves ensure a natural range of motion for a smoother ride.
- Light running shoe for fast-paced runs and race day
- Flyknit Flymesh upper with Flywire cables
- Dynamic Support platform stabilizes
- Dual-density midsole with soft and firm foams
- Pressure-mapped sole with flex grooves for freedom of movement
- Item #NKE00V3
- Q & A
VERY NARROW SHOES
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 6
These shoes have great arch support. However, the front of the shoes are very narrow and I can't run more than 30 mins in this. Quite disappointed.
Great workout shoe
Got these shoes for my wife. She loves them for working out at the gym or jogging outside. They are very lightweight. She has the red pair and the color is bright and vibrant.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This is a great overall shoe. It is extremely comfortable for the every day run around activities as well as active jobs.
Comfy and snazzy!!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
This is a great overall shoe. It is extremely comfortable for the every day run around activities as well as active jobs. After ten hours plus on my feet I do not experience any leg fatigue! It is a little tight across the top of the foot with a skinny toe-bed. Thus, not my favorite for running but very fantastic for everything else!